onsdag 26 augusti 2009

Kärleksförklaringar. På eget vis.

Kommer ni ihåg min snabbt attackerande - men tack o lov kortvariga - joggingsjuka?
Well, ryktet har spridit sig ända bort till den där vackra kustbyn i södra Wales, hem till J som red Fru Silversvart med mig i drygt tre års tid, och hon verkar lite smått chockad;

Jogging????? you???? I didn't know that you could go faster than a walk, better be careful or you might end up healthy or something. I always hated jogging, but now that I am ELDERLY I dont feel guilty about not doing it.

I seem to have spent the weekend cooking and baking and visiting people, you would love the cheesecake that I have made to take with us today, oh I forgot, you cant eat things like that because you are being healthy, never mind, when you get back to riding you can have a slice.


Jag funderar också på om hon möjligen hakade upp sig på att jag kallade henne gammal och lat i mitt mail...?

Så på det här;

I wish this flippin rain would stop we will be growing webbed feet before long, just want a bit of sunshine before the winter comes again. What is the weather like with you, please don't tell me you are having lots of sunshine or I will be really fed up.

Svarade jag såklart att vi har haft hur mycket soliga dagar som helst. För visst har vi väl det!? :)

3 kommentarer:

Malde sa...

Hårt men jävligt!

:-D

Stef sa...

Haha, good news travel fast!!!

kram

Myra sa...

Haha. I like her. And it's likewise. :)

Shit, vad jag babblar om;